Cybex International - Upgrades & Downgrades
NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model downgraded
(CYBI) to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. Revenues at this $14 million market cap, fitness equipment maker were essentially flat in the third quarter compared to the same quarter last year. On Wednesday, December 8th, Cybex International lost a $66 million, product liability jury verdict stemming from a 2004 incident in which a physical therapy assistant was paralyzed by a 600-pound weight machine.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 13 U.S. common stocks for December 10, 2010. In total, five stocks were upgraded and eight stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, Cybex International reported a net loss of $15 thousand compared to a gain of $80 thousand in the year earlier quarter. While likely to be appealed, with only $42 million in total stockholder equity, a $66 million verdict places this company jeopardy. Learn more about Cybex International: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$726 million market cap, ATM operator, Cardtronics (CATM) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fiscal third quarter results, Cardtronics reported a 6.2% increase in revenues to $136.6 million. Cardtronics net income jumped 225% to $20.8 million from the same quarter last year. Learn more about Cardtronics: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV