Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Announces License Agreement For Golf Club Shafts With Prominent Sporting Goods Manufacturer
About APPLIED NANOTECH HOLDINGS, INC.
Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. is a premier research and commercialization organization focused on solving problems at the molecular level. Its team of PhD level scientists and engineers work with companies and other organizations to solve technical impasses and create innovations that will create a competitive advantage. The business model is to license patents and technology to partners that will manufacture and distribute products using the technology. Applied Nanotech has over 250 patents or patents pending. Applied Nanotech's website is www.appliednanotech.net .
SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties concerning our business, products, and financial results. Actual results may differ materially from the results predicted. More information about potential risk factors that could affect our business, products, and financial results are included in our annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2008, and in reports subsequently filed by us with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). All documents are available through the SEC's Electronic Data Gathering Analysis and Retrieval System (EDGAR) at www.sec.gov or from our website listed above. We hereby disclaim any obligation to publicly update the information provided above, including forward-looking statements, to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
CONTACT: Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc. Doug Baker 248.391.0612 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV