Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Denbury Resources (DNR) initiated at Citi with a Hold rating and $20 price target. Tertiary oil recovery drives growth, Citigroup said.
KapStone Paper initiated (KS) at Credit Suisse with an Outperform rating and $19 price target. Recycled board prices are poised to rise and stay high, Credit Suisse said.NetApp (NTAP) upgraded at Barclays to Overweight from Equal Weight as checks indicate that storage demand is strong and accelerating, Barclays said. Price target lifted to $67 from $56. Verigy (VRGY) upgraded at Barclays to Equal Weight from Underperform as Advantest will most likely come in with a higher bid. Price target increased to $15 from $12. End of today's ratings changes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV