Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Denbury Resources (DNR) initiated at Citi with a Hold rating and $20 price target. Tertiary oil recovery drives growth, Citigroup said.
KapStone Paper initiated (KS) at Credit Suisse with an Outperform rating and $19 price target. Recycled board prices are poised to rise and stay high, Credit Suisse said.NetApp (NTAP) upgraded at Barclays to Overweight from Equal Weight as checks indicate that storage demand is strong and accelerating, Barclays said. Price target lifted to $67 from $56. Verigy (VRGY) upgraded at Barclays to Equal Weight from Underperform as Advantest will most likely come in with a higher bid. Price target increased to $15 from $12. End of today's ratings changes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV