Lippert Components And Kinro Announce Promotions Of Key Executives
GOSHEN, Ind., Dec. 13, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Lippert Components, Inc., a subsidiary of Drew Industries Incorporated (NYSE: DW), announced today the following promotions:
- Jason Falk – Vice President of Operations – West Coast Group
- Marc Grimes – Vice President of Operations – East Coast RV and MH Chassis Group
- Todd Driver – Vice President of Operations – RV Products
- Andy Murray – Vice President of Sales – RV Group
- Matt Hazelbaker – Vice President of Operations – Seating and Mattress Products
- Jim Chamberlain – Vice President of Operations – Kinro
- Conny Holcombe – Vice President of Sales – MH Group
"These executives have been vital to the growth and success of our company for the past decade," said Jason Lippert, CEO of Lippert Components and Kinro. "Because of their experience, dedication and focus, we have achieved consistent profitable growth through new product introductions, acquisitions, market share growth, and efficiency improvements. Most importantly, they have each been critical in taking care of our most valuable assets – our customers and our employees at all levels in our organization. Each member of our team is motivated to provide the highest level of customer service, while producing quality and innovative products."
"Recruiting and developing talented leaders is the foundation of our success, and this team of executives is among the best," said Scott Mereness, President of Lippert Components and Kinro. "These executives have demonstrated their ability to create and lead outstanding teams which will continue to be instrumental in our future structure."
About Lippert Components and KinroLippert Components and Kinro supply a broad array of components for RVs and manufactured homes, including chassis, chassis parts, RV slide-out mechanisms, axles, upholstered furniture, mattresses, windows, doors, and thermoformed products. Additional information about Lippert Components and Kinro can be found at www.LCI1.com and www.Kinro.com. SOURCE Lippert Components, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV