Futures Up on Deals News
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- U.S. stock futures tracked global markets higher Monday after China refrained from hiking interest rates over the weekend. Expectations that a tax deal will clear a Senate vote on Monday and a spate of deals news were also supporting U.S. futures.
Futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average were up by 46 points, or 48 points above fair value, at 11,390. Futures for the S&P 500 were 5 points higher, or 6 points above fair value, at 1,241, and Nasdaq futures were ahead by 9 points, or 10 points above fair value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV