- Enzo Life Sciences, benefiting from increased emphasis on higher margin products, realized a greater than 100% gain in operating income.
- Enzo Clinical Labs increased revenues 6%, while reducing the operating loss 62%.
- Company-wide, gross margin increased $2.0 million or 17%.
- Operating expenses decreased 7%, or to 57% of revenues, from 63%.
- EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, was $23,000, an improvement of $2.9 million from the prior quarter.
- Net loss for the quarter was reduced 70%.
Enzo Biochem Announces First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.