- Enzo Life Sciences, benefiting from increased emphasis on higher margin products, realized a greater than 100% gain in operating income.
- Enzo Clinical Labs increased revenues 6%, while reducing the operating loss 62%.
- Company-wide, gross margin increased $2.0 million or 17%.
- Operating expenses decreased 7%, or to 57% of revenues, from 63%.
- EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, was $23,000, an improvement of $2.9 million from the prior quarter.
- Net loss for the quarter was reduced 70%.
Enzo Biochem Announces First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.