WHAT: Santa Claus on a Harley Davidson Motorcycle leading 1,500 other Harley-Davidson motorcyclists on a Toy Ride / Parade to deliver toys for thousands of impoverished children on Skid Row at the Fred Jordan Mission, 445 Towne Avenue,
WHO: Sponsors: Golden State Harley Owners Group (HOG);
, owner of Harley-Davidson of
City; Abate Local #1; and the
Police and Fire Departments
- Santa Claus leads a parade of over 1,500 Harley-Davidson motorcycle riders, opening their hearts and bringing laughter, hope and carrying toys to thousands of underprivileged children at the Fred Jordan Mission on Skid Row.
- Harley-Davidson motorcycles and motorcyclists in the parade decorated as colorful reindeer, sleighs and toys and carrying Mrs. Claus, elves, Santa's helpers and small pets.
- Thousands of needy children will squeal with excitement and their eyes light up with joy as the motorcyclists give each child a brand-new unwrapped toy. Sadly for many of the children, especially this year, this is the only toy they will receive this Christmas.
WHEN: SUNDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2010
- Parade leaves Harley-Davidson of
- Parade arrives Fred Jordan Mission in LA and distributes toys to impoverished children. Be sure & get there a little early for the best photos.
WHERE: Harley riders begin the parade at Harley Davidson of
, 3717 San Fernando Rd,
91204. Then they all ride together to Fred Jordan Mission.
The Harley ride will end at the Fred Jordan Mission, 445 Towne Avenue, Skid Row,
(corner of Towne and East 5th Street)
CONTACT: Suzanna Choi, Fred Jordan Mission (949) 254-8080 and