NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Harry Winston Diam fell 12.9 percent to $12.52.
Quiksilver Inc. fell 10.6 percent to $5.08.
National Semiconductor Corp. fell 7.7 percent to $13.81.FXCM Inc. fell 5.5 percent to $13.00. Polypore International Inc. fell 5.2 percent to $42.22. Kemet Corp. fell 4.7 percent to $12.87. Chiquita Brands International Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $13.10. CAI Intl fell 4.0 percent to $17.33. TAL Education Group fell 4.0 percent to $14.50. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. fell 3.8 percent to $23.94.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV