1. Coca-Cola (KO) sells syrups, concentrates and beverages worldwide.
12-Month Sales Growth: 5%
12-Month Net Income Growth: 21%
Quarterly Operating Profit Margin: 29%
Cash Flow Multiple: 16 (16% peer premium)
Analysts' Median Target: $69.23
3-Year Dividend Growth: 9%
Dividend Yield: 2.7%
Payout Ratio: 53%
2011 Catalyst: Coca-Cola has, arguably, the world's best brand, and it's expanding overseas. Third-quarter volume jumped 6%, with a 2% gain in North America and a 6% advance overseas. Eurasia and Africa volume climbed 12%. Pacific volume, including China, expanded 12%. Chinese volume itself rose 11%.The beverage business is booming. Coke opened three new bottling plants in China during the quarter. Though not cheap relative to beverage peers, Coke is a fundamentally attractive stock, with a 27% return on equity in the latest quarter and a 14% return on assets. Of analysts covering Coke, 85% recommend buying its shares and 15% advise holding them. Bullish Scenario: Stifel Financial forecasts that Coke's stock will advance 16% to $75. Bearish Scenario: HSBC values Coke at $64, suggesting a marginal decline.
To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Best Dow Dividend Stocks Portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV