Baldwin & Lyons Announces Extra Dividend
INDIANAPOLIS, Dec. 10, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. (Nasdaq:BWINA), (Nasdaq:BWINB) announced that at a meeting on December 10, 2010, the Board of Directors declared an extra cash dividend of $1.00 per share to the holders of the Company's Class A and Class B Common Stock. The extra dividend will be payable December 30, 2010 to shareholders of record on December 20, 2010.
"We are pleased to announce this distribution to shareholders," said Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. Executive Chairman Gary Miller. "This dividend continues the company's policy of providing meaningful cash dividends to shareholders as the company's overall returns and capital management policy allows."
Inclusive of this extra dividend, since January 1, 2004 Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. has returned $11.45 per share in cash to its shareholders.The subject of dividends will be addressed at each future board meeting with consideration of an appropriate capital management strategy including the company's earnings, returns on investments and its future capital needs in support of its business.
CONTACT: Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. Press Contact: G. Patrick Corydon (317) 452-7500 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV