Baldwin & Lyons Announces Extra Dividend
INDIANAPOLIS, Dec. 10, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. (Nasdaq:BWINA), (Nasdaq:BWINB) announced that at a meeting on December 10, 2010, the Board of Directors declared an extra cash dividend of $1.00 per share to the holders of the Company's Class A and Class B Common Stock. The extra dividend will be payable December 30, 2010 to shareholders of record on December 20, 2010.
"We are pleased to announce this distribution to shareholders," said Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. Executive Chairman Gary Miller. "This dividend continues the company's policy of providing meaningful cash dividends to shareholders as the company's overall returns and capital management policy allows."
Inclusive of this extra dividend, since January 1, 2004 Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. has returned $11.45 per share in cash to its shareholders.The subject of dividends will be addressed at each future board meeting with consideration of an appropriate capital management strategy including the company's earnings, returns on investments and its future capital needs in support of its business.
CONTACT: Baldwin & Lyons, Inc. Press Contact: G. Patrick Corydon (317) 452-7500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV