Wikipanion is a better, more intuitive way to search Web encyclopedia Wikipedia. Unlike the Web version, the Wikipanion iPad app is not bogged down with top-down menus of links; users can jump directly to subjects' sections by tapping subheads on the left side of the app.
Wikipanion also lets users view entries "related" to what they're reading, bookmark pages and look up unfamiliar words using the Wiktionary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV