Internet stalwart WebMD (WBMD), founded in 1999, has long been a source of supplemental medical information for consumers. The app's symptom checker, which shows a silhouette of a person, allows users to tap a body part, select a symptom from the pop-up list, then learn about what might be causing the affliction.
WebMD's "drugs and treatments" category features an alphabetized, encyclopedia-like list of drugs and side effects; the pill identification tool allows users to enter the shape, color, and imprint on the pill to pull up the drug's name.
The app can also locate the nearest physician, hospital and pharmacy based on the user's current location.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV