Yendo Accounting: Almost Absurdly Powerful
What you don't get
This tool is not based specifically on U.S. generally accepting accounting principles.
Yendo is an international company that focuses on doing business around the world. The tool supports not only U.S. dollars, but also dozens of other currencies -- even some obscure ones such as the Somali shilling. All this accounting globe-trotting means the system must have customizable features. And therein lies the rub.
Yes, all this flexibility is interesting, but it can also be overwhelming. Are you ready, for example, to edit your numeric chart of accounts, or manage your tax rates or otherwise define your own ledgers? If you use Yendo, without question, go through the settings with your accountant and make sure the program is properly set up to work for your business.
Considering the power and low cost of a tool such as Yendo, you really have no excuse for not having more accurate books by the end of the year. Assuming you start now, you should be able to tally up your top-line sales and expenses for the year and get a sense of your potential tax exposure. Then you can make year-end adjustments and sensible tax plans for next year.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV