Anglo Swiss Resources Grants 2,000,000 Options
Anglo Swiss Resources Inc. has granted 2,000,000 options to a director(s), officer and/or employee at 27.5 cents per share for up to a period of five years. The options will vest according to the TSX Venture Exchange policies and are subject to trading restrictions as per regulatory rules and policies.
Anglo Swiss Resources is developing the Company’s 100% owned Kenville Gold Mine property and is also earning a majority interest in the 160 square kilometer Nelson Mining Camp, south of the Kenville property. The Nelson Mining Camp is the host to numerous, historical producing gold, silver and copper mines, surface adits and old workings. Exploration programs are underway throughout the property with the focus on building a larger gold resource within the Kenville Gold Mine property and beyond to the south.
Reader AdvisoryThe TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibilityfor the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV