- The Company is permitted to use available cash to purchase its convertible debentures redeemable in July 2011 and July 2012;
- The Company's restricted payments capacity, which can be used for share repurchases among other purposes, was increased to approximately $164 million as of September 30, 2010 as a result of modifications to the formulas for calculating restricted payment capacity. The restricted payments formula was revised such that 75% of pre-tax earnings will be added to restricted payment capacity each quarter going forward.
- The Company is permitted to contribute the equity in its remaining four securitizations to CapitalSource Bank. Those securitizations included $1.1 billion of loans and net equity of approximately $235 million as of September 30, 2010. Any such contributions may require regulatory or other approvals not related to the Senior Secured Notes; and
- The Amendment provides added flexibility to leverage assets by allowing the Company to obtain secured debt with a minimum advance rate of 40%, rather than the previous 75% requirement.
Amendment To CapitalSource Senior Secured Notes Approved
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.