- The Company is permitted to use available cash to purchase its convertible debentures redeemable in July 2011 and July 2012;
- The Company's restricted payments capacity, which can be used for share repurchases among other purposes, was increased to approximately $164 million as of September 30, 2010 as a result of modifications to the formulas for calculating restricted payment capacity. The restricted payments formula was revised such that 75% of pre-tax earnings will be added to restricted payment capacity each quarter going forward.
- The Company is permitted to contribute the equity in its remaining four securitizations to CapitalSource Bank. Those securitizations included $1.1 billion of loans and net equity of approximately $235 million as of September 30, 2010. Any such contributions may require regulatory or other approvals not related to the Senior Secured Notes; and
- The Amendment provides added flexibility to leverage assets by allowing the Company to obtain secured debt with a minimum advance rate of 40%, rather than the previous 75% requirement.
Amendment To CapitalSource Senior Secured Notes Approved
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.