Non-GAAP earnings increased 97% to 22 cents a share from 11 cents last year, beating the consensus expectation of 20 cents.
Net sales, driven by Keurig coffee brewers and K-Cups coffee packets, increased 73% to $373.1 million from $216 million last year, exceeding the consenus expectation of $359.2 million.
The quarterly update comes after GMCR announced in late November that it would restate earnings for three fiscal years due to accounting errors discovered during an international investigation ordered by its board audit committee in light of a
Securities and Exchange Commission inquiry into the company's revenue recognition practices.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Andrea Tse. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV