Delta Terminal at Detroit Metro Airport
Northwest opened its $1.2 billion, 122-gate Detroit terminal in 2002, replacing an ancient facility. Passengers on other airlines use a second new terminal that opened in 2008. Following the 2008 merger with Northwest, Detroit became Delta's second largest hub.
Today from Detroit, Delta offers 580 peak-day departures to 147 destinations, including 20 international destinations. Detroit is among the country's principal gateways to Asia, with non-stop flights to Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo-Narita and Nagoya. Additionally, Delta recently began service to Sao Paulo, the first non-stop flight between Detroit and South America, and plans to begin Tokyo-Haneda service in February.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV