6 Most Beautiful U.S. Airport Terminals
JetBlue's T5 Terminal at JFK Airport
JetBlue opened its innovative $750 million Kennedy terminal in October 2008.. It includes 26 gates, 22 restaurants, two dozen retail outlets and up to 20 security lanes. The feel there is hip -- more so because JetBlue has offered T5 concerts by artists including Sarah McLachlan, Daughtry and acapella group Straight No Chaser, not to mention an October concert by Taylor Swift.
From T5, JetBlue offers approximately 150 daily departures to 51 destinations. The number will increase to 52 when JetBlue begins Turks and Caicos service in February, and to 53 when summer Nantucket service is included.
Of note: Delta realizes it needs a better terminal to compete at JFK, and has said it will spend $1.2 billion to expand its antiquated quarters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV