Applied Minerals, Inc. And KibbeChem, Inc. Announce A Joint Development And Masterbatch Manufacturing Agreement
Agreement to Jointly Develop New Niche Products
In addition to the masterbatch agreement, both companies are working closely to jointly develop some proprietary product formulations that will take advantage of KibbeChem’s industry leadership position supplying chemical foaming and blowing agents as well as compounding expertise. According to Glen Kibbe, President and CEO of KibbeChem, “there is a major industry push to reduce the weight of polymers without losing strength and we feel that there are some very natural synergies between our products to deliver an unmatched solution for light weighting parts without the accompanying loss of strength.” These products will be marketed under the KibbeChem brand for which Applied Minerals will act as an exclusive supplier.
Both companies are excited to enter into this beneficial relationship and look forward to providing ready-to-use customized masterbatches to provide solutions to some unmet industry needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV