National Beverage Corp. Creates ‘Joyful’ Ingredients
National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ: FIZZ) today released six month and second quarter financial results. “We have much to be pleased about...the announcement of the cash distribution on Monday, December 6 and the financial performance of the first six months of fiscal year 2011. Our Company creates for its shareholders the right ‘Ingredients’,” stated Nick A. Caporella, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “The right ‘mix’ of soft drink flavor brands, stalwart financial performance that includes investor capital appreciation and cash distribution...ALL - with the extra excitement of - Great Taste!” he continued.
For the second quarter:
- Revenues grew slightly to $151 million; and
- Net income increased 23% to $10.2 million or $.22 per share.
For the six months:
- Revenues increased to $316 million;
- Net income increased $4.1 million to $22.3 million or $.48 per share;
- EBITDA * for the trailing 12 months – October 30, 2010 – increased $13.4 million to $69.7 million.
“Our ‘ingredients’ are what sets us apart,” stated Nick A. Caporella. “We have the ability to create our special place in the growing sparkling water segment through innovative packaging and invigorating ‘ingredients’. ‘Great Tasting’ is our mantra – whether an energy drink, sparkling water, juice or flavored sparkling soft drink, we put the ‘T’ in taste! Packaging is also one of our key ‘ingredients’, as we induce great ‘grab me’ appeal in the ‘presentation’ of all of our soft drinks,” continued Caporella.“The ‘ingredient’ that has steadily increased operating cash flow these past several years and that rewards our shareholders with appreciation and cash dividends, is ‘Focus’. It is one of our best ‘ingredients’! This one provides all of our financial results. But, the most valuable ‘ingredient’ we certainly have over all other soft drink companies is...our Team National! It provides all of the families who call themselves – the National Beverage Family – the passion and dynamics to make everyone – our Board, consumers, investors and, yes, even ourselves - as happy and content as possible!” Caporella stated. “To all of you – from all of us here at your National Beverage company – we wish you a Super, Fun-Flavored, Fantastic Holiday... ...Remember to drink up a National Beverage soft drink (or two) in a healthy toast this Holiday Season,” concluded Caporella.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV