Ell AERT, NanoMech To Initiate Commercialization Of Nanotech-Based Products Collaborative Effort Marks New Advancement In Eco-Friendly Composite Construction Materials
SPRINGDALE, Ark., Dec. 9, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:AERT), announced today a partnership with Arkansas-based NanoMech, Inc. involving development and initial product testing of advanced eco-friendly composite construction materials. The products will extend AERT's competitive edge in the sustainable building materials market.
AERT began working in Spring 2010 on nanotech enhanced product development in conjunction with NanoMech, a leading worldwide nanoparticle designer and product manufacturer. NanoMech is led by Chairman Jim Phillips and CEO Keith Blakely, with headquarters at the Enterprise Center in Fayetteville at the University of Arkansas and manufacturing plant and laboratories in Springdale. NanoMech's technology was developed by Founder and CTO Dr. Ajay P. Malshe and the NanoMech team. Both companies have worked with Arkansas Economic Development Commission (AEDC) to accelerate their programs.
"We were recently pleased to have the opportunity to present Governor Beebe in Little Rock with a sample of the first nano wood/plastic composite technology which we're proud to say was birthed in Arkansas," stated AERT Chairman, Joe G. Brooks. "We see a bright future for these new lines of 'green products' for both composites as well as advanced additives in recycled polyethylene compounds. Both companies are doing our part to move towards a sustainable world. Advancements in material science and NanoMech's innovative nano-technologies will shortly allow AERT to take a 'quantum leap' with a whole generation of new and innovative products," stated Brooks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV