JOHNSON CONTROLS (JCI)
S&P analyst Efraim Levy estimates that Johnson Controls (JCI), which specializes in auto interiors, building efficiencies and vehicle batteries -- especially lead acid batteries, but also increasingly lithium batteries -- will see revenue rise by 10% in fiscal 2011, owing to an increase in vehicles sales and production in the U.S. and most other regions. Levy said battery sales will advance at the fastest pace, while the building efficiency unit will add on more customers over in the longer-term. The company should also benefit from greater business from emerging market auto OEM customers, said Levy in an equity research report.
The analyst also expects to see improved operating margins in fiscal 2011 owing to the stronger domestic and foreign demand, benefits from restructuring activities and a reduction in restructuring costs. "We expect JCI's long-term sales and earnings growth to exceed that of peers, and for the company to show greater earnings stability, aided by its diversification in geography, products and customers," Levy noted.
|More on Earnings Today's Top Earnings|
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Andrea Tse. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV