Small-Caps Set for 'Another Strong Year'
Tell me about another one of your holdings: Ascent Media (ASCMA).
Corbett: John Malone is the largest shareholder of this company. This company has had a huge amount of cash on the side, and he is trying to re-engineer this business. He has forced the board and the management to sell off some of their businesses, and when those transactions close, this company is going to have over $40 a share in cash. The stock is still trading in the low $30s. So you have an easy asset play if nothing else, and then you also have the great John Malone behind you.
-- Reported by Gregg Greenberg in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV