No. 3: Energy Transfer Equity
Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) is a publicly traded partnership that through its subsidiaries gathers natural gas and operates pipelines and gas processing plants.
During the past 12 months, the company maintained an operating profit margin of 20.5%. In comparison, Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP), NuStar Energy (NS), Crosstex Energy (XTEX) and Inergy (NRGY) have profit margins of 10.8%, 7.1%, 1.5% and 8.4%, respectively.Of the nine analysts covering the stock, eight recommend buying it and one advises holding it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV