No. 4: Regency Energy Partners
Regency Energy Partners (RGNC) is an independent midstream energy partnership company engaged in the gathering, processing, marketing and transportation of natural gas and natural gas liquids.
Regency Energy anticipates to ramp up volumes during the fourth quarter as the fracking capacity constraint issue is near resolution. The company will continue to benefit from higher production from Eagle Ford Shale.During the past 12 months, the company maintained a profit margin of 13.4%. In comparison, Enbridge (ENB), Oneok Partners (OKS), Enterprise Products Partners (EPD), Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) and Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) have profit margins of 5.5%, 6.7%, 4.0%, 3.1% and 4.6%, respectively. In addition, the stock provides an attractive dividend yield of 6.71%. Of the nine analysts covering the stock, eight recommend buying it and one recommends holding it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV