No. 4: Regency Energy Partners
Regency Energy Partners (RGNC) is an independent midstream energy partnership company engaged in the gathering, processing, marketing and transportation of natural gas and natural gas liquids.
Regency Energy anticipates to ramp up volumes during the fourth quarter as the fracking capacity constraint issue is near resolution. The company will continue to benefit from higher production from Eagle Ford Shale.During the past 12 months, the company maintained a profit margin of 13.4%. In comparison, Enbridge (ENB), Oneok Partners (OKS), Enterprise Products Partners (EPD), Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) and Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) have profit margins of 5.5%, 6.7%, 4.0%, 3.1% and 4.6%, respectively. In addition, the stock provides an attractive dividend yield of 6.71%. Of the nine analysts covering the stock, eight recommend buying it and one recommends holding it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV