No. 10: Kinder Morgan Management
Kinder Morgan Management (KMR) is one of the largest pipeline transportation and energy storage companies in North America with approximately 37,000 miles of pipelines and 180 terminals.
Last week, KMR said it expects to declare cash distributions of $4.60 per share, a 4.5% increase over its 2010 target of $4.40 per share. "Kinder Morgan's stable and diversified assets continue to grow and increase cash flow, even during weak economic times," said Chairman and CEO Richard D. Kinder.The company said it anticipates that in 2011 its business segments will generate more than $3.6 billion in segment earnings before depletion, depreciation and amortization, an increase of more than $340 million from the 2010 forecast. On Nov. 23, KMR and Copano Energy (CPNO) entered into an Eagle Ford shale gas services agreement with Chesapeake Energy (CHK). Of the six analysts covering the stock, five recommend buying and one recommends holding it. Since testing lows on May 20, the stock has gained around 23.4%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV