NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Talbots Inc. fell 22.7 percent to $8.81.
Stillwater Mining Co. fell 8.9 percent to $20.45.
Mesabi Trust fell 6.4 percent to $49.76.AGL Resources Inc. fell 5.8 percent to $34.98. TAL Education Group fell 5.4 percent to $15.21. US Airways Group Inc. fell 5.4 percent to $10.55. CAI Intl fell 5.3 percent to $19.08. Patriot Coal Corp. fell 5.0 percent to $17.33. GMX Resources Inc. fell 4.9 percent to $5.00. AMR Corp. fell 4.8 percent to $7.98.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV