NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Talbots Inc. fell 20.0 percent to $9.11.
Stillwater Mining Co. fell 5.7 percent to $21.18.
AGL Resources Inc. fell 5.1 percent to $35.24.Patriot Coal Corp. fell 5.0 percent to $17.33. NCI Building Systems Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $11.00. Temple-Inland Inc. fell 3.7 percent to $21.20. Hecla Mining Co. fell 3.7 percent to $10.60. Nuveen Select Quality fell 3.5 percent to $13.92. Pimco New York Municipal Income Fund II fell 3.4 percent to $10.65. United Continental Holdings Inc. fell 3.3 percent to $26.16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV