Cheesecake Factory (CAKE)
52-Week High Reached Tuesday: $34Cheesecake's latest earnings report on Oct. 21 was better than expected as management cited "increasing momentum." Cheesecake also raised full-year guidance, driving the shares higher by 15%. Cheesecake grew revenue by 3.4% in the first nine months of 2010. Fourth-quarter sales are expected to grow 4.3% year-over-year. Like other mid-level restaurant concepts, Cheesecake caters to a broader base of consumers, and focuses on customer service, helping to drive its healthy results in 2010. The restaurant chain beat expectations for the recent quarter, primarily driven by comps growth of 2.8%. Earnings increased 35% to $22 million, or 37 cents per share. Revenue grew 4.4% to $418.4 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV