What's Next For Silver?
Given that the price of gold is at $1,400/oz, that implies silver hitting $100/oz even if the price of gold was to freeze at the current price. No one who understands this sector expects that to happen. Adjusted for real inflation, gold would have to rise to more than $7,000/oz just to equal its previous high in 1980 -- as calculated by John Williams of Shadowstats.com. This means that it is certainly not beyond the realm of possibility that silver could reach a four-digit number over time.
Ordinary people need to protect themselves from the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV