Chyron To Present At Small Cap Ideas Conference 2010
MELVILLE, N.Y., Dec. 7, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Chyron (Nasdaq: CHYR), a leading provider of Graphics as a Service for on air, online, and mobile applications, today announced that Michael Wellesley-Wesley, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at 10:30 a.m. on December 16th, 2010 at the Small Cap Ideas Conference sponsored by David Kanen, Vice President of Institutional Sales at First Midwest Securities, Inc. The conference will be held at the Harvard Club in New York City .
Mr. Wellesley-Wesley will be available throughout the day for one-on-one meetings. Interested parties can register for the event by calling David Kanen at 631-863-3100 or via email at email@example.com.
About ChyronAs the pioneer of graphics as a service for all digital video media, Chyron (NASDAQ: CHYR) continues to define the world of digital and broadcast graphics with Web, mobile, HD, 3D, and newsroom integration solutions. Winner of numerous awards, including two Emmy® Awards, Chyron has proved itself as the undisputed leader in the industry with sophisticated graphics offerings that include Chyron's AXIS Graphics online content creation software, on-air graphics systems, clip servers, channel branding and graphics asset management solutions. More information about Chyron products and services is available on the company websites: www.chyron.com, www.chytv.com, and www.axisgraphics.tv. The company's investor relations information is at www.chyron.com via the "Investors" link. About First Midwest Securities, Inc. FMSI, an independent broker/dealer founded in 1989 and headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois, is registered in all 50 states and is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and Securities Investors Protection Corp (SIPC). SOURCE Chyron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV