Towerstream To Present At First Midwest Securities Small Cap Ideas Conference In New York City On December 16, 2010
MIDDLETOWN, R.I., Dec. 7, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Towerstream (Nasdaq:TWER), a leading 4G service provider delivering high-speed wireless Internet access to businesses in 11 major metropolitan areas in the U.S., announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Jeff Thompson, will present at the First Midwest Securities Small Cap Ideas Investor Conference on Thursday, December 16th at 2:30 p.m. (Eastern). The conference is being held at the Harvard Club in New York City and is sponsored by David L. Kanen, Vice President of Institutional Sales at First Midwest Securities.
To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Towerstream management, you may contact either David Kanen of First Midwest Securities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Midwest Securities Small Cap Ideas Investor Conference
- December 16, 2010
- Harvard Club, 27 West 44 th Street (between 5 th & 6 th Avenues), New York City
- For more information, or to register for the event, please contact David Kanen by calling (631) 863 or via email at email@example.com.
CONTACT: Vision Advisors INVESTOR CONTACT: Terry McGovern 415-902-3001 firstname.lastname@example.org LaunchSquad Public Relations MEDIA CONTACT: Matt Calderone 212-564-3665 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV