(New information on the U.S. wireless carriers ratings and the OnLive Viewer application updated in today's Hot Trends article.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- "Wireless carriers" is a heavily searched topic today after a Consumer Reports survey showed that AT&T's (T) customer satisfaction was rated the worst among U.S. wireless carriers.
As the second largest wireless network in the U.S., AT&T received an overall score of 60 out of 100, six points below its score a year ago.
"OnLive" is a trending search topic today after the on demand gaming service introduced a mobile cloud gaming application called OnLive Viewer. The free app lets users watch live game sessions from around the world when connected to Wi-Fi or a 3G network. The app is compatible with Apple (AAPL) and Android devices. In order to play games on OnLive, users must install its software on either a Mac or PC, or buy the company's $99 TV appliance. Then they can buy daily or monthly subscription passes to play any game in the OnLive library.
"3D TV" is a hot search topic today after Panasonic (PC) struck an exclusive deal with News Corporation's (NWSA) 20th Century Fox to release the Blu-ray disc of Avatar in 3D with its new 3D television sets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV