- CapitalSource Bank is a leader in providing community development services within its assessment areas.
- CapitalSource Bank has a high level of community development loans, qualified investments and donations.
- CapitalSource Bank exhibits excellent responsiveness to credit and community economic development needs.
- During the review period, CapitalSource Bank extended 267 community development loans totaling $99.3 million. The community development loans have supported small businesses and affordable housing, which address the needs of the assessment areas.
- CapitalSource Bank's goal within its own business plan called for $69 million of qualified investments and loans within three years. CapitalSource Bank more than doubled this goal within two years of operation, which demonstrates the Board of Directors' and senior management's commitment to low to moderate income individuals and the geographies of its assessment areas.
CapitalSource Bank Receives 'Outstanding' CRA Rating By FDIC
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.