Northwest Savings Bank Opens Youngsville, PA Office
WARREN, Pa., Dec. 6, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Northwest Savings Bank has opened its new, full-service banking office in Youngsville at 202 East Main Street. Borough and bank officials cut a ceremonial ribbon to officially dedicate the new facility at 9:00 on Monday morning, December 6, 2010. As part of the opening ceremony, Kari Degnan, Manager of the Youngsville Office of Northwest Savings Bank formally presented a check for $1,000.00 to ROY, the Revitalization of Youngsville group, to be used for the group's ongoing efforts to promote Youngsville.
The bank's new facility features two lanes of drive-through banking plus a drive-up ATM. Inside, a large, comfortable lobby expanded teller line and personal banking offices offer privacy and comfort. The bank moved from temporary quarters at 205 East Main Street that it had occupied since opening in November of 2009.
Northwest Savings Bank holds $8 billion in assets. Headquartered in Warren, Pennsylvania, it operates 171 banking locations in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, Maryland, and Florida. The stock of its parent company, Northwest Bancshares, Inc., trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol NWBI.
SOURCE Northwest Savings Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV