AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 6, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Today kicks off 12 days of gift boxes at Whole Foods Market! December 6 through 17, the leading natural and organic grocer is offering U.S. customers a chance to receive one of its new holiday gift boxes. By simply signing up for any of the company's free email newsletters in stores or online at www.wholefoodsmarket.com/newsletters, one lucky shopper will be chosen each day for 12 days.
Whole Foods Market offers three newsletters to help shoppers get the latest local sales information, coupons, recipes, exclusive offers and even healthy holiday tips:
- Whole Foods Market News -Features the latest specials, store news, coupons, health-and-money-savings tips, delivered several times a month.
- Whole Foods Market Recipes- Features simple cooking tips and delicious recipes celebrating natural, fresh ingredients delivered twice a month.
- Whole Foods Market Local Store News and Sales- Features the best deals, special sales and community event updates from a shopper's favorite store.
"We are excited to spread a little cheer by giving 12 lucky winners one of our new holiday gift boxes. From snacking to relaxation, we carefully selected the ideal products to fit the theme of each gift box," said Whole Foods Market's Global Vice President of Purchasing, Jim Speirs. "Simply sign up to receive Whole Foods Market email newsletters chock full of useful information, and we will enter your name for a chance have a gift box delivered to your doorstep."
The new box line has five different themes and is available for purchase online only at www.wholefoodsmarket.com/giftbox. Ranging from $40 to $60 each (plus shipping), the selections include:
- The Gift of Grub ($60) - This is the gift of epic edibility. From all-natural summer sausage, pretzel crisps and aged cheddar cheese straws, to organic peppermint stick chocolate, classic shortbread and gourmet pecans, this choice is perfect for snackers of all ages.
- You're Zenzational ($60) - With its lotions and potions, this gift box array will relax anyone on your shopping list. It includes soothing lavender lotion and shower gel, mineral bath salts, pillow mist, a sleep mask, a bath pillow, and even a candle and tea to further calm the soul.
- Get Warm, Get Fuzzy ($50) - Inside this box is a steamy collection of specialty coffee, tea, and hot chocolate paired with sweet treats like gourmet caramel sweetener, fruit-and-nut mix, mocha wafer rolls, biscotti bites and dark chocolate espresso beans.
- You Rock Box o' Choc ($50) -This bottomless box cocoa-themed goodness includes organic and Fair Trade selections of chocolate bars, a gift collection of chocolates, dipped sandwich cookies and brownie bites, peanut butter chocolate wafers, chocolate cherry trail mix and hot chocolate.
- Ciao Down ($40) -With fixings for a simple Italian supper, this selection includes pasta, Italian herb pasta sauce, basil pesto, extra virgin olive oil crostini, dry roasted almonds and truffled espresso clusters. Buon Appetito!