'Tis The Season For 12 Days Of Holiday Gift Boxes From Whole Foods MarketÂ®
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 6, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Today kicks off 12 days of gift boxes at Whole Foods Market! December 6 through 17, the leading natural and organic grocer is offering U.S. customers a chance to receive one of its new holiday gift boxes. By simply signing up for any of the company's free email newsletters in stores or online at www.wholefoodsmarket.com/newsletters, one lucky shopper will be chosen each day for 12 days.
Whole Foods Market offers three newsletters to help shoppers get the latest local sales information, coupons, recipes, exclusive offers and even healthy holiday tips:
- Whole Foods Market News -Features the latest specials, store news, coupons, health-and-money-savings tips, delivered several times a month.
- Whole Foods Market Recipes- Features simple cooking tips and delicious recipes celebrating natural, fresh ingredients delivered twice a month.
- Whole Foods Market Local Store News and Sales- Features the best deals, special sales and community event updates from a shopper's favorite store.
"We are excited to spread a little cheer by giving 12 lucky winners one of our new holiday gift boxes. From snacking to relaxation, we carefully selected the ideal products to fit the theme of each gift box," said Whole Foods Market's Global Vice President of Purchasing, Jim Speirs. "Simply sign up to receive Whole Foods Market email newsletters chock full of useful information, and we will enter your name for a chance have a gift box delivered to your doorstep."
The new box line has five different themes and is available for purchase online only at www.wholefoodsmarket.com/giftbox. Ranging from $40 to $60 each (plus shipping), the selections include:
- The Gift of Grub ($60) - This is the gift of epic edibility. From all-natural summer sausage, pretzel crisps and aged cheddar cheese straws, to organic peppermint stick chocolate, classic shortbread and gourmet pecans, this choice is perfect for snackers of all ages.
- You're Zenzational ($60) - With its lotions and potions, this gift box array will relax anyone on your shopping list. It includes soothing lavender lotion and shower gel, mineral bath salts, pillow mist, a sleep mask, a bath pillow, and even a candle and tea to further calm the soul.
- Get Warm, Get Fuzzy ($50) - Inside this box is a steamy collection of specialty coffee, tea, and hot chocolate paired with sweet treats like gourmet caramel sweetener, fruit-and-nut mix, mocha wafer rolls, biscotti bites and dark chocolate espresso beans.
- You Rock Box o' Choc ($50) -This bottomless box cocoa-themed goodness includes organic and Fair Trade selections of chocolate bars, a gift collection of chocolates, dipped sandwich cookies and brownie bites, peanut butter chocolate wafers, chocolate cherry trail mix and hot chocolate.
- Ciao Down ($40) -With fixings for a simple Italian supper, this selection includes pasta, Italian herb pasta sauce, basil pesto, extra virgin olive oil crostini, dry roasted almonds and truffled espresso clusters. Buon Appetito!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV