Radiant Logistics To Present At The Small Cap Ideas Conference
BELLEVUE, Wash., Dec. 6, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Radiant Logistics, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: RLGT), a domestic and international freight forwarding and logistics services company, today announced that Bohn Crain, the company's founder and chief executive officer will be presenting at the Small Cap Ideas Conference sponsored by David L. Kanen, vice president of institutional sales at First Midwest Securities, Inc. The conference will be held on December 16, 2010 at the Harvard Club, 35 W. 44th Street between 5th and 6th, in New York City. Mr. Crain will be presenting at 4:30 p.m. ET and will be available throughout the day for one-on-one meetings. For more information, or to register for the event, please contact David Kanen at 631-863-3100 or email@example.com.
The Radiant presentation will be available for the public to access via the Investor Relations section of the Radiant corporate Website, www.radiantdelivers.com, or at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/fmsi2/rlgt/, where it will be archived for 90 days.
About Radiant Logistics (OTC BB: RLGT)
Radiant Logistics ( www.radiantdelivers.com) is a non-asset based logistics company providing domestic and international freight forwarding and related services through a network of approximately 70 company owned and exclusive agent offices across North America. Operating under the Airgroup, Adcom Worldwide and Radiant brands, the company services a diversified account base including manufacturers, distributors and retailers using a network of independent carriers and international agents positioned strategically around the world. For more information about Radiant Logistics, please contact Bohn Crain at (425) 943-4599.SOURCE Radiant Logistics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV