Crown Crafts To Present At Upcoming Industry Conferences
GONZALES, La., Dec. 6, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRWS) today announced that E. Randall Chestnut, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Olivia Elliott, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at four upcoming industry conferences:
- Wedbush Securities 11th Annual California Dreamin' Management Access Conference, being held December 8, 2010 at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica, CA.
- ROTH Infant, Juvenile and Toy Conference, being held December 14, 2010 at the Ganesvoort Park Ave NYC Hotel, North of Madison Square Park.
- Sidoti & Company Semiannual Micro-Cap Conference, being held January 10, 2011 at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in midtown Manhattan.
- Cowen & Company 9th Annual Consumer Conference, being held January 11, 2011 at the Westin New York at Times Square.
These conferences represent strong venues for investor outreach and communication to a mix of accredited investors, portfolio managers and analysts. Each presentation will be webcast and available for live viewing on the Company's website, www.crowncrafts.com.
About Wedbush Securities California Dreamin' Conference
Wedbush Securities' 11th Annual California Dreamin' Consumer Conference brings together institutional clients with a broad range of leading consumer products and services companies. The conference is expected to feature over 50 companies and have more than 150 institutional investors in attendance.About ROTH Infant, Juvenile and Toy Conference The ROTH Conference will give investors the opportunity to meet with senior management of a select group of consumer product companies in a 1-on-1 setting competing within the Infant, Juvenile and Toy industries. This conference will also showcase an industry panel that will explore the macroeconomic and demographic trends driving these categories, and the growth companies at the forefront of these trends.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV