Flickr, the photo-sharing site owned by Yahoo! (YHOO), recently rolled out a new Android app lets users take photos, apply filters and upload them to sites like Facebook and Twitter.
The app was fairly straightforward to use. After taking a photo, we could add a title, description and tag its location. We could also adjust privacy settings to have control over who could see the image.After uploading a photo (which worked relatively quickly), the app let us know if our friends had commented on it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV