Trip Advisor City Guides
Trip Advisor, known primarily as a hotel reviews site, recently launched a series of free guides for cities including New York, Barcelona, London, Paris and Las Vegas.
The guides include reviews of restaurants, attractions and hotels, as well as information about neighborhoods, culture, architecture and transportation.We loved the self-guided tours of attractions like a walking tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and the Financial District, which give tourists step-by-step instructions (complete with photos) of the best way to view these landmarks and their surroundings. Our favorite part of the app: You don't need a working data connection, as all of the content is already stored within your phone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV