Contemporary design flash sales site Fab.com is growing like gangbusters. The company has already carved out a niche for itself in the crowded homewares space (think One Kings Lane and Gilt Groupe), accumulated 750,000 members in less than six months and raised $8 million in funding.
Fab's recently launched Android app is similar to its Web site: Slick, beautiful and easy-on-the-eyes.Users can browse through the site's carefully curated selection of home goods from vintage typewriters to cashmere pillows and photography books and make purchases on-the-go. The app will also notify users when a new sale is starting and when an item in their shopping cart is going to expire. There's also a calendar of upcoming sales and sharing capabilities through Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV