Path is a social networking app that allows you to share life's moments with the people closest to you (it's capped at 50 "friends"). The newly updated Android app lets you add photos, thoughts, music you're listening to and location check-ins.
These "moments" can be shared with friends through Path or through other apps like Facebook and Foursquare. You can react to friends' activities with real emotions like smile, frown, gasp, love and laugh.
Founded by Facebook alum Dave Morin, the company has raised $8.5 million in funding from investors including Kleiner Perkins and Index Ventures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV