Trover is a location-based photo sharing app recently launched for Android that helps you discover new places around you in a unique and visually beautiful way.
The app uses GPS to track where you are and then displays a grid of thumbnail photos that other users have snapped of nearby places (images near TheStreet's office in New York's Financial District included Ground Zero construction, art in City Hall Park and a sculpture of the Wall Street bull).Images will first appear that are close to you, and then will gradually fan out distance-wise the more you scroll down. We liked the feed function, which shows photos from around the globe that were recently updated (we saw images ranging from Times Square to Vatican City and the Colosseum in Rome).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV