The Korea Fund, Inc. Reports Results For The Fiscal Quarter Ended September 30, 2010
The Korea Fund, Inc. (the "Fund") (NYSE: KF), a non-diversified, closed-end investment company, which seeks long-term capital appreciation through investing primarily in equity securities trading on the Korean stock exchanges, today announced its results for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2010.
|At September 30,|
|Net Asset Value ("NAV")||$||46.00||$||38.06|
|Discount to NAV||(8.70||)%||(9.54||)%|
|Quarter ended September 30,|
|Net Investment Loss||$||(696,995||)||$||(980,433||)|
|Net Realized and Change in Unrealized Gain||$||76,784,688||$||91,325,561|
RCM Capital Management LLC and RCM Asia Pacific Limited are the Fund's investment manager and sub-adviser, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV