To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening.
Frontier Communications (FTR): "Frontier I like. It's the highest yielding stock in the Dow."Hewlett-Packard (HPQ): "Hewlett is neither here nor there. There are a lot of tech stocks better than Hewlett." Madison Square Garden (MSG): "It's got some legs, but I don't really like the entertainment game. Let's ring the register there." Oxford Industries (OXM): "I like these guys. I'm an apparel fanatic. Oxford is really good. I think I may have been too hard on Jones Group (JNY) as well. There might be a bottom there, I'm doing more homework on that one." LyondellBasell Industries (LYB): "That is an up stock like you wouldn't believe. I see that one going to $35. I love this part of the cycle for chemicals. " Weatherford International (WFT): "This has had such a move and I've been behind it for a long time. Let's take a little off the table. They're a good company, but I took a little profit for my charitable trust." Altria (MO): "At $25 a share I thought it was up too much, but now at $22 I'd pull the trigger. Too many people have downgraded it." Siemens (SI): "This is a great quality company. If you want to own the stock, I'll bless it as a good equity." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV