- Unique offering: ETFS Physical WM Basket Shares (Ticker: WITE) will be the first US physically-backed ETP to exclusively hold silver, platinum and palladium in fixed weights. WITE complements the existing suite of products provided by ETF Securities, which continues to offer the broadest range of physically-backed precious metal ETPs in the US market.
- White metals basket: It is expected that WITE will appeal to those investors looking for a “one trade solution” to invest in all three precious metals as well as diversify their existing gold holdings
- Industrial metal play: It is expected that WITE may appeal to investors looking for a precious metals play more geared to the economic growth cycle
- Cost effective: The Sponsor’s Fee for WITE will be 0.60% (3). It is expected that the transaction costs for buying and selling the shares will be lower than purchasing, storing and insuring physical silver, platinum and palladium.
- Liquid (6) – The shares will trade on the NYSE Arca. The Trust structure allows for shares to be created and redeemed according to supply and demand in the market.
- Transparent – The silver, platinum and palladium bullion held by the trust is inspected biannually by the independent metal assayer, Inspectorate International. The pricing information, net asset value, and precious metals bar numbers held by the Trust are published daily on the website www.etfsecurities.com.
ETF Securities Launches New Physical White Metals Basket (WITE)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.