SPDR ® ETF Family Announces Impact Of Receiving Settlement Payments
The SPDR® S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE: SPY - News) and the Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSE: XLV - News) today announced that the Funds received payment as an authorized claimant from a class action settlement related to Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
The total amount payable to each Fund is listed below. When the Funds calculate their net asset value (“NAV”) per share on Friday, December 3, 2010, it is estimated that each Fund’s NAV will be impacted by the receipt of the corresponding payment in the amount stated below based on the shares outstanding as of December 1, 2010.
|Fund||SettlementPayment||SharesOutstanding as ofDecember 1, 2010||Per ShareAmount|
|SPDR® S&P500 ETF Trust(ticker: SPY)||$2,242,232||658,932,116||$0.0034|
|Health CareSelect SectorSPDR Fund(ticker: XLV)||$443,879||90,415,324||$0.0049|
State Street manages $224 billion in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of September 30, 2010) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV