SPDR ® ETF Family Announces Impact Of Receiving Settlement Payments
The SPDR® S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE: SPY - News) and the Health Care Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSE: XLV - News) today announced that the Funds received payment as an authorized claimant from a class action settlement related to Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
The total amount payable to each Fund is listed below. When the Funds calculate their net asset value (“NAV”) per share on Friday, December 3, 2010, it is estimated that each Fund’s NAV will be impacted by the receipt of the corresponding payment in the amount stated below based on the shares outstanding as of December 1, 2010.
SharesOutstanding as ofDecember 1, 2010
SPDR® S&P500 ETF Trust(ticker: SPY)
Health CareSelect SectorSPDR Fund(ticker: XLV)
State Street manages $224 billion in SPDR ETF assets worldwide (as of September 30, 2010) and is one of the largest ETF providers in the US and globally.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV