Luby's Gift Cards Are Easier To Wrap Than Our Famous Mac'n Cheese. Spend $25 On Luby's Holiday Gift Cards Dec. 1 - Dec. 31, 2010 Throughout Texas And Online And Receive A Free $5 Reward Card. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Luby's, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) today announced details of its 2010 holiday gift card program, which offers guests a free $5 reward card for each $25 in gift card value purchased at Luby’s 96 restaurants across Texas and online at www.lubys.com. The $5 Luby’s reward card promotion is valid for gift card purchases made between December 1 through December 31, 2010. Luby’s $5 reward cards are redeemable from January 1 through January 31, 2011.
Luby’s gift cards, easier to wrap than Luby’s famous mac n’cheese, are available in any amount from $10 to $500, and are reloadable and redeemable at any Luby’s location.
Seventy Luby’s restaurants will be open Christmas day, several of which will also serve breakfast. Visit www.lubys.com for details.
About Luby’sLuby's, Inc. operates restaurants under the brands Luby’s, Fuddruckers and Koo Koo Roo. Its 96 Luby’s restaurants are located in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, the Rio Grande Valley and other locations throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Its Fuddruckers restaurants include 56 company-operated locations and 130 franchises across the United States and in various countries. Koo Koo Roo Chicken Bistro serves fresh, better for you chicken, sandwiches, tossed salads, vegetables and soups in three locations throughout Southern California. Luby's Culinary Services provides food service management to 18 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations. For more information about Luby’s, visit the Company’s website at www.lubys.com. Follow us at www.facebook.com/Lubys Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6532340&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV