Luxottica: Monthly Update On Share Buyback Program
MILAN, Dec. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- In connection with the share buyback program approved at the Shareholders' Meeting on October 29, 2009, and launched on November 16, 2009, Luxottica Group S.p.A. (NYSE: LUX; MTA: LUX) announced today that during the month of November it purchased under that buyback program an aggregate amount of 430,000 shares on the Milan Stock Exchange's Mercato Telematico Azionario (MTA) at an average unit price of Euro 20.69 per share, for an aggregate amount of Euro 8,898,807.
In parallel, Luxottica Group's subsidiary, Arnette Optic Illusions, Inc., sold during the same period on the MTA an aggregate amount of 402,000 treasury shares, at an average unit price of Euro 20.83 per share, for an aggregate amount of Euro 8,371,697.
Since the launch of the program, Luxottica Group purchased an aggregate total amount of 4,565,880 of its shares, at an average unit price of Euro 18.98 per share, for an aggregate amount of Euro 86,680,757. In parallel, Luxottica Group's subsidiary Arnette Optic Illusions, Inc. sold an aggregate total amount of 4,646,780 treasury shares, at an average unit price of Euro 18.88 per share, for an aggregate amount of Euro 87,749,739.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV