Consolidation Services, Inc. Announces The Appointment Of Bruce Berwager And Mike Kobler To Its Advisory Board.
LAS VEGAS, Dec. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Consolidation Services, Inc. ("CNSV" or the "Company") (OTC Bulletin Board: CNSV), an exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition, operation and development of domestic oil and natural gas, announced that Bruce Berwager P.E. and Michael H. Kobler have joined its Advisory Board. The Company continues to recruit experienced engineers and operators to assist in the execution of its business plan and acquisition strategy including its current pending acquisition announced on October 16th, referred to as the "Grayson Acquisition." Those assets consist of oil & gas leases, equipment and operations located in Kern and Santa Barbara Counties, California and represent ongoing current production equal to 265 barrels of oil per day and 485 mcf per day of natural gas. The six leases currently have 54 producing wells on over 2,250 acres. The producing zones include the Antelope Shale, Monterey Chert, and Sisquoc Sand.
Bruce Berwager P.E.:
- 30 years of international oil, gas and biofuels experience in engineering and management roles with Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Unocal and independents
- Former COO and Board Member of Venoco and Senior Vice President & California GM of Warren Resources
- Experienced in exploration and development, mergers and acquisitions, reserve valuation, organizational development, and California operations
- BS & MS degrees in Petroleum Engineering. Licensed Professional Petroleum Engineer
Michael H. Kobler:
- BS Mining Engineering, University of Montana
- 30 years international experience in tunneling and underground construction, shaft sinking, horizontal drilling and site reclamation
- Experienced in identification and acquisition of unconventional hydrocarbon resources
- Founder of OSUM Oil Sands Corp. of Calgary, former Director, CEO and Vice-President
About CNSV:Founded in 2007 and based in Las Vegas, Nevada, Consolidation Services, Inc. is engaged in the acquisition, operation and development of domestic oil and natural gas production. The Company currently owns oil and gas wells along with oil and gas mineral rights on approximately 13,500 acres in eastern Kentucky and Tennessee. Consolidation Services, Inc. is attempting to build shareholder value through further acquisition and development of domestic energy resources. For more information, please visit: consolidation-services.net or csi-energy.net
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV